Welcome to crambo!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED's Website, located at https://www.crambo.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use crambo if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on crambo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from crambo for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from crambo
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from crambo
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from crambo
• Redistribute content from crambo
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- CRAMBO does not allow websites of Satta, Fraudulent Activity, Phishing or anything which is against law.
- CRAMBO does not allow websites to host on its servers which has any kind of pornographic contents and adult websites or any other illegal contents.
- CRAMBO does not allow to distribute pirated software, songs, mp3s or any other pirated contents on the hosted websites. If any of our customer, reseller or reseller’s customer is found doing these kind of activities from our servers, their site (or sites) will be removed from server without any prior information and CRAMBO will not be responsible for any kind of data loss for those customers.
- CRAMBO does not allow website having content to defame any person, religion, community, orgnaization etc, if you host any such website, your account will be terminated immediately.
- If any customer still purchases our services for any illegal activity, it will be terminated immediately and there will not be any refund.
- CRAMBO does not allow bulk/spam mailing from our SMTP servers. Any email account found sending bulk/spam emails will be terminated.
- CRAMBO does not allow any kind of spamming from our servers.
- Email service is for customer's personal or business usage only and customer must not provide email ids to any third party or general public (free or paid email services), customer is responsible for any miss use of their email ids.
- Inode count is a Number of Files in a particular account. A single inode represents a file in your website ( Includes image, files, emails etc). If Inode reaches to the limit of 150000 your account will get locked for new file creation (it also includes emails so your new incoming mails may start getting bounced back).
- Database servers must be used from our web servers only, we do not offer database hosting used from other web servers. For Desktop Application or remote database connectivity hosting please get in touch with our sales team for customized plans.
- If any website scripts found bad or resource hungry, will be stopped and customer will be informed by email. Once the customer checks and fix the problem in scripts, scripts can be allowed to run on servers with the approval of our technical team.
- CRAMBO upgrades the server, software and other tools time to time. For this purpose sometime we need to down some services for some certain time period. If in case of any upgrade, customer will be informed 24 hours prior to the downtime. The downtime is usually not more then 30-60 minutes.
- CRAMBO does not take responsibility for customer made scripts and scripts available on the Internet or from any other resources. Customer has to check all his scripts himself. In case the customer finds that any of our service is not working properly on his website, we can only show him sample scripts running on his website. We cannot check customer’s script completely.
- CRAMBO is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on CRAMBO servers.
- Customer's contact details must be complete and correct with the valid phone/mobile number.
- Customer has to verify his mobile number using OTP verification/Call, if customer fails to verify his/her phone number, their services may be suspended until the verification is completed.
- CRAMBO's team review each and every customer profile and if they find any profile details incomplete or incorrect they may ask customer to provide a valid document proof of their identity and address proof e.g. Voter ID, Pan Card, Adaar Card or Passport, in case of international customer it must be a Passport only.
- CRAMBO may suspend the customer's account if their contact details are incomplete or incorrect and if they fail to provide the requested documents, CRAMBO may terminate their account and there will not be any refund in that case.
- We do not allow to host free domains e.g. .tk, .cf etc. neither as main domain nor as addon domains, its also not allowed to host under reseller accounts.
- Hosting accounts once get expired may get reactivated only after making payment, in any case if customer do not wish to renew it they must take all required backups before the expiry date (account suspension), once the account has been suspended, it can be reactivated after making renewal payment only.
- CRAMBO terminates (delete) the expired hosting accounts after 15 days of expiry date and once it has been terminated there will be no data available.
- The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement.
- CRAMBO reserve the right of termination of Free trial account anytime without any prior notice.
- CRAMBO reserve the right of termination of account with 5 days prior notice by email.
- Term & Conditions can be changed without any notification.